Monday, April 18, 2016

Our recap for the #shelfchallenge thus far...

First of all, thank you to everyone who has been tweeting and pinning about their own experiences thus far. Here is what we've seen so far on Twitter.

We've also seen a few pins added to our Pinterest Board, and I found that posting my books to the board is an easy way to share the good, bad, and ugly in a visually stimulating way. Also, in case you missed, it I found my first case of mold in my library- yuck. I would have taken pictures, but I thought it might have been a little too much sharing. Luckily, it had lived a good life. And last week we had our first giveaway.

And @heidihuestis tweeted about her new book, and can I say that I love it when authors tweet back. In case you missed it, check it out below. 

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing my tweet blogged about here! So fun! <3 this community!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...