Thursday, March 29, 2012

First Bag.


I'm hitting the L's in our everybody section for this year's Shelf Challenge and this lucky batch were the first to come home with me. While my official reading won't kick off until April 1st, I won't actually be at school the first week of School Library Month on account of Spring Break.

So much for packing light.

Are you reading for the challenge, too? Be sure to comment in the space below with your blog or Twitter handle. Tweet up your reads using the hashtag #shelfchallenge and have a blast!

Happy reading!

- Matthew


1 comment:

  1. I will be reading but not over Spring Break! Going to read some adult books over Spring Break.
    @superbboklady
    www.superbooklady.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...